Homes of Honor Parenting
Parents can better learn how to raise their children when they can discuss their strengths and weaknesses with other parents. This series has 8 sessions with over 4 hours of teaching by Gary Smalley and includes extensive lesson content and discussion questions.
- Discovering what “type” of parent you are
- Discovering your child’s personality type
- Overcoming the major destroyer of families
- Providing loving support to your child,
- Contracts: Setting limits in a loving way
- Developing a close-knit family,
- Ten powerful ways to motivate your children Using the “SALT” Principle to encourage communication.
Learn and discover in this powerful, classic series from Gary what it truly takes to raise children who are ready to love God, others, and themselves!